Last week, EADA was pleased to welcome top firms in the areas of finance and consulting on campus for the annual Finance & Consulting Talent Day. Throughout the year, EADA Careers hosts Talent Days focused on recruiting for specific sectors. Participants from the International Masters and MBA programmes are encouraged to attend to explore professional opportunities available to them post-graduation and extend their network.
More than 140 students from the International Masters and MBA programmes registered for the Finance & Consulting Talent Day, which consisted of presentations from visiting companies, Q&A and a networking event.
This year’s companies included:
- Accenture Digital – end-to-end provider of digital transformation capabilities
- Camelot MC – consulting specialist for value chain management, consumer packaged goods and manufacturing industries
- Christie & Co. – transactional and professional services for corporate clients in all sectors and independent clients in hospitality, healthcare, medical and retail sectors
- Everis – specialised in consulting, transformation, technology and operations.
- EY – professional services firm specialising in operations, consulting, strategy, HR, financial and technology
- RB (Reckitt Benckiser) – multinational consumer goods company
Industry leaders are attracted to EADA by the top talent that an internationally-accredited, ranked institution can provide. “We are delighted to see how recruiters and alumni from companies are returning to EADA’s Talent Days, and new companies are joining us each year,” says EADA Careers & Alumni Director Melissa Handley. “It is a true reflection of their trust in EADA’s talent pool and their willingness to establish long-standing relations with EADA.”
During the networking part of the event, participants could meet one-on-one with company representatives and speak with EADA alumni currently working at the companies represented. For International Master in Management participant Yania Nada, networking was a big draw. “I saw the Finance & Consulting Day as an opportunity to network, not just with the company representatives, but also with students of EADA from other programmes,” she says. “During the networking part of the event, it was also interesting to hear from the companies about their journey.”
The Finance & Consulting Talent Day demonstrates EADA’s commitment to maintaining strong ties to business and connecting students to leading companies and organisations. The continued participation of EADA alumni in event such as Talent Days ensures that current students can learn from those that went before them and grow the EADA community.