EADA, MACBA AND AMERICAN SCHOOL OF BARCELONA ORGANIZE ‘’COMIDART’’ TO FOSTER CHILDREN´S EDUCATION
- 200 students from the international school American School of Barcelona will participate in this initiative being advised by 60 MBA students of EADA Business School
- Student will create pieces of modern art to show the educational reality that children in underdeveloped countries, realities which will be exposed in the MACBA on Friday Feb. 07th, 2014
- The money raised with the exposition will be allocated to projects of Mary’s Meals foundation
The MACBA (Museu d’Art Contemporani of Barcelona) will host on Friday, February 07th, 2014 the first edition of the event Comidart, which will involve the participation of the American School of Barcelona and the organization of the EADA Business School (Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración).
Comidart represents a new concept of cultural and solidarity event in Barcelona, trough which it seeks the humanization of art throughout the exposition of art created by elementary students of the American School of Barcelona, one of the leading international schools in Europe which bases it´s educational model on cooperation, respect and multiculturalism, under the guidance of distinguished artists from the MACBA. With this event, the Museum of Contemporary Art merges modern art and society, delivering the message that contemporary art can offer different views and generate debates in individuals of all ages.
The inauguration of the exhibition on February 7, 2014 will include around 500 people, among parents of the ASB, teachers, students of EADA and major funding companies in an exclusive art exhibition accompanied by a social cocktail.
When and where:
- Date: Friday February 7, 2014
- Time: 7:30 pm start time and end time approximately 11:30 pm
- Location: FAD (part of MACBA)
- Price: 25 €
What it offers:
- Free drinks (wine, champagne, drinks, other non-alcoholic)
- Music (Invited Chorus, DJ, Jazz)
- Act performed by local comedians
- Exclusive night tour at MACBA
- Art and creativity expressed by more than 200 children who wish to help other children
- Satisfaction to help others through Mary’s Meals
Current sponsors and special guests:
- Coca Cola
- Closing of the event by presenter Alejandra Prat
Be a sponsors:
We hope that the EADA community participates in this proposal through its sponsorship, for more information contact Patricia Yaya firstname.lastname@example.org phone number (+34) 692-909908 and / or email@example.com